Indices and tables¶
The GooseEYE package is relies on the components below. Each have proved to be extremely attractive from an implementation side, and are therefore worth mentioning on the landing page.
- All implementation is in C++, relying mostly on cppmat as back-end.
- The Python interface is generated using pybind11. This project is particularly worth mentioning as it is extremely easy to use, and requires almost no code.
- The GUI is build using Qt which is completely free professional platform, that even comes with a graphical design tool: Qt Creator.
- The plotting in the GUI is done using QCustomPlot with which professional plots, including PDF exports, can be effortlessly made in a Qt application.
- The code itself is freely hosted on the well-know platform GitHub.
- The documentation, that you are reading right now, is freely hosted by Read the Docs.